Claude Pardiac is a well-spoken presenter who will provide you and your small business with the know-how you need to get things done. His small business seminars are down-to-earth, providing you with the tools you need to run your business.
Seminars and workshops: Knowledge sharing from 25 years-experience in understanding how businesses work
a. How to setup your books (the 3 parts)
- Business, personal vehicle, home office
What the accountant is looking for when doing taxes and building statements
b. Budgeting and business plans; what is truly needed?
- A breakdown of a business plan simplified and reduced
c. Winning formula for success
- The six parts of a business that works
d. The absolutes of running a business
- The 3 absolutes Cash, Marketing, and Management
- The explanation of what they mean and how to work with them
e. How do I start my small business right?
- The requirements and needs for the first timer who wishes to start up